For PR administration pupils: Classification of PR texts and features of making use of PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us regarding the peculiarities of writing pr texts, it’s time to mention the kinds of PR articles. Fortunately, right here our company is expecting new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Press announcements. Yes, yes, the old type press launch pertains to the category of image texts. Regular book of information guides can develop a certain image around an item, service or company.
- Having less pr announcements is the fact that its audience is always extremely tied to the group of interested specialists: it is difficult to imagine a common resident who opens the internet site of their favorite magazine at night after work, however a profile resource that puts pr announcements on the web.
- 2. Interviews. a pleasant feature of pr-text into the structure of “interview” is that you are able to separately prepare a “convenient” a number of concerns, avoiding any unnecessary topics. Or particularly consider uncomfortable concerns, without looking forward to them (in an infinitely more uncomfortable situation) to be set by opponents.
- Image interview allows one to tell about a particular person, and concerning the business, item, service and so forth. PR-copywriting also assumes this structure regarding the interviewing, when the relevant questions within the text foresee the questions that usually arise through the reader.
- 3. Image text. Frequently, the writing of image articles is founded on the clear answer of some socially significant problems or describes processes that are interesting to the potential audience. Types of PR-texts for this sort:
- How business N built a playground that is new
- how a workers of company N took part when you look at the Sabbatarian
- Company N has purchased new gear that enables creating much more useful juices
- The handling of company N made a decision to deduct 10% of this salary when you look at the Peace Fund
- N team took place that is first town competitions.
- 4. Biography. This form of PR-texts should produce a confident image of a specific person, whether it is a politician, sportsman, singer or someone else. Image biographical texts are described as the fact that here, along with the PR that is usual frequently satisfies their “black” other. You may already know, dirtying a person is always easier than whitewashing.
- 5. Analytical (expert) text. The singularity of image analytical articles is that they may well not even point out a person that is particular company or service. For instance, you discover on the net overview that is excellent, telling in regards to the development styles of Russian-language services for producing landing pages.
- The material is lively, appropriate, marketing notes in it are generally not very. The only thing that reveals in this text is a clear image “trace” – the signature at the conclusion of this article.
- as an example, “Ivan Ivanov, the best specialist of squeeze page creation service “Landing +”. The site is so-and-so”.
- It seems to be always a trifle, nevertheless the reader already has a particular impression: “Yeah, then in this “Landing +” they know a lot about good landing pages” if everything is interesting, professional and on the shelves,. As well as in the event that audience will not immediately go directly to the site of this solution, he will currently have a certain good opinion.
Advantages of choosing PR articles
- you may already know, the writing mypaperwriter safe would have been ordered by no one of PR-texts, if there have been no pro from their website. Luckily, there clearly was. And considerable! Below, we tried to remember the primary advantages of which image materials are respected.
- Relative cheapness. The expense of writing a solid pr-text for the world-wide-web is many times less than your order of marketing on tv or creating a video clip. As well as the keeping of such materials on line would be less costly. If it’s a concern of press announcements, chances are they may be placed at no cost, investing entirely on producing content.
- Durability. In the event that you pay money for airtime on tv, purchase a lovely banner within the media or buy time on the radio, then all actions could have a one-time impact. The keeping of PR articles on the web is, if you don’t forever, very long.
- don’t forget, the materials (with links) are indexed by the major search engines, which significantly advances the regularity of mention of the brand name (service, company) on the net. Cumulative effect doing his thing. Well, we have to remember in regards to the growth of the “trust” of this web site and visitors that are targeted stumbled on the business’s website from direct links.
- a huge market. You can write PR-articles on any topic, firmly knowing that they will still meet with their readers today. Profile sites on line are sufficient for materials to find their market.
- Increased confidence. Unlike marketing articles, which can be observed by visitors skeptically, PR-texts are interesting to your reader in by themselves. Consequently, the given information that develops in image articles, causes the reader even more confidence.
A small epilogue
- PR-text is just a tool that is really powerful allows you to solve nearly every dilemma of image character. Proper utilization of OL articles can perform what you will really not achieve, even the many costly advertising.
- Image articles remove the boundaries regarding the audience’s distrust, that will be the main and property that is absolutely unique of PR copy writing.